Service place in Calgary. Any recommendations? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2015, 09:34 AM   #1

Name: Anna
Trailer: 1978 17' Boler
Alberta
Service place in Calgary. Any recommendations?

I need a couple of things done on my 17' Boler. Our water tank has a small leak, would like the toilet replaced (ours has an external hose thingie that you use to flush) and our awning looked at. Can anyone recommend a good place? We are going on a big trip in five weeks and I just don't have the time to do any of this myself. Thank you!

As an aside, we are on our third camping trip, and our frame broke. It's totally cracked where the triangle meets the rectangle (I don't know all the terms obviously ). We are going to have to have it towed to a welding shop. I'm crushed but relieved it didn't happen when we were on our big trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
summersucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #2

Name: Bill
Trailer: Casita
California
Alaska trips for 2016? Anyone planning?

Last went in 2010. Anyone planning for 2016.
Bill castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:38 PM   #3

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Anna, They are not cheep, but I have been happy with their work.

Trillium / Outback:
Compact lightweight fiberglass Outback travel trailers Calgary | Trillium Trailers
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 02:47 PM   #4

Name: Anna
Trailer: 1978 17' Boler
Alberta
David, thank you. I didn't see your reply before I set everything up. In case anyone is curious in the future, I took our boler to Rock Alta trailers out in Bearspaw. They did everything I wanted, and even fixed the awning! he actually machined new parts that had fallen apart. Would highly recommend them and would use them again. And will. He does welding, but before I spoke to him, I had arranged to have it welded at The Welding Shop, just in the SE. They did a really stand up job welding the frame back together and adding reinforcements. So pleased with everything!

Here's a pic of the camper all set up with the awning!

summersucks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eco