Casita with Wobbly Push Buttons? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2020, 11:25 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Casita with Wobbly Push Buttons?

If your Casita has wobbly push button latches and looks "off" when open or closed, you can buy 13 mm rosette bezels to stabilize the button and trim up the gap when open or locked. I've found two sources with reasonably priced Hafele parts so you can do the whole camper for $25 or so. You can also buy new latches and buttons here at similarly great prices. Part numbers and supplier web addresses are in the attached image.

Yes, I know there are other sources, but compare the prices.
Attached Thumbnails
Cabinet Lock Part Numbers. and Suppliers.jpg  
Old 07-27-2020, 12:45 PM   #2

Name: Larry
Trailer: Casita17'Spirit Deluxe (aka: Tweaker's Casita)
Southwest Ohio
Registry
Clickable Links

Interesting. Thanks!!

I have a couple of wobbly buttons in my Casita. If/when they begin to "bite the dust", I'll go for your recommendations:
LarryB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 01:35 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Trailer: Winnebago
Beetlefreak will not be undersold

As Tom always says you should always compare prices and the Beetlefreak will not be undersold by anyone. If you can find a better price on any item that I sell contact me and I will beat it. Beetlefreak.com
Larry,C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 03:29 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
The Builders Supply periodically has free shipping for orders over $25, so check coupon codes for each supplier to get the best deal.
Old 07-27-2020, 05:20 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Trailer: Winnebago
Yes they do offer free shipping on over $25 however the bad news is they are out of stock on the bezels that you say will fix the wobbly knobs. The Carona virus has hurt a lot of overseas shipments so it is getting more difficult to get the parts to sell. Beetlefreak still has inventory and will help you to solve whatever problem that you have with your latches. Not sure the suppliers that you listed will be so helpful.
Larry,C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita