New ParkLiner Prices - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2019, 05:52 PM   #21

Name: Maria
Trailer: Parkliner 2018
Maryland
Thank you ECMBOB. If I was closer I'd definitely pop over to see them. I saw a 2016 being built at the factory in NC and liked what I saw, that's why I'm truly wanting a Parkliner

Have you been under it? Does is have a wood floor? I saw picture (here somewhere) that distinctly showed a wood floor underneath. I believe the entire shell is FG. Is the wood underfloor for strength?
Maria in MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:04 PM   #22

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria in MD View Post
WTHEGG, thanks. It's a bit away. I have no clue how to pm, or to start a new thread ::sigh:. I think I'll wait to see if I can get something closer, or check that place out in Vermont that sells new. Need to find the price of a new one though <groan>. Thanks again.
Since ParkLiner has gone to a dealer sales system, the prices have, as you are aware, skyrocketed. But, if that comes with better after sale service???

I don't like the white fiberglass interior, but, they have made many improvements over our 2016 unit.

You can do better with one of the well established companies, Scamp, Casita, etc.
There are a lot more of those out there for sale.
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:11 PM   #23

Name: Ethan
Trailer: 2019 Parkliner
New York
Hi Maria, I have been under the new Parkliner. It is fairly thick fiberglass floor. It does flex a little. It has a fake wood covering on floor. Looks like it will last. It is a cold floor when cold out side.
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:48 AM   #24

Name: Robert
Trailer: 2018 Parkliner
Utah
2018 Parkliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria in MD View Post
Thank you ECMBOB. If I was closer I'd definitely pop over to see them. I saw a 2016 being built at the factory in NC and liked what I saw, that's why I'm truly wanting a Parkliner

Have you been under it? Does is have a wood floor? I saw picture (here somewhere) that distinctly showed a wood floor underneath. I believe the entire shell is FG. Is the wood underfloor for strength?
Solid underneath, fiberglass. I like the white interior and door mirror. Makes the camper look larger. Carpeted Casitas look kind of dark.
ecmbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:35 AM   #25

Name: Aaron
Trailer: Parkliner
North Carolina
Sad to say but if you are looking for a new parkliner you may have trouble finding one, since the last Parkliner was finished over a year ago. You could get lucky and find one a dealer has not sold yet . So if you are dead set on a parkliner you may have no choice but buying used.
AmcGee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner