cadet parts supply from Netherlands - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2020, 07:43 PM   #1

Name: Katie
Trailer: Cadet
Nova Scotia
cadet parts supply from Netherlands

Hello all.

I just wanted to put out there my recent connection for all things Cadet.

I have recently completed a successful transaction with a supplier in the Netherlands that deals exclusively in Predom parts.

Easy to deal with, all through email, his english is stuttered but effective, international money transfer, no paypal.

I was able to get a new window, as well as some smaller parts, delivered to Nova Scotia in one piece and exactly as pictured/described.

Any questions, feel free to ask, and he is open to new customers now that I have paved the way.

https://www.predomonderdelen.nl/

check out the website, once you translate it to english from dutch that is, and email Roy directly.
Kat in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #2

Name: PCO6
Ontario
Thanks. I appreciate the link. It's amazing what is still being used on the newer models after all these years.
PCO6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:51 AM   #3

Trailer: Predom Prespol (N126N) Captain
Registry
Hi kat. I had a captain for a while and had to replace the hatch. Got it from an rv parts place in Poland. I'm curious the cost of the window. I remember the shipping on the hatch was very reasonable compared to shipping in canada.
Jennifer
Casita, previously a captain that I kinda miss
Jennifer Minogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #4

Name: Barry
Trailer: Taurus Cadet - N126
Smithers
This is amazing Kat_in_Canada. I am in the middle of a 1986 Cadet n126 D rebuild and this could be really helpful. I live in Smithers, BC

How or what shipping process worked for you and the Predom parts contact?

So what is the email and the preferred contact to deal with is Roy ____ ?

We have redone the interior walls and floor. Am rebuilding the furniture, new wiring and need to rebuild the Popup ceiling and bug mesh.

Thanks again the finding this lead.

Barry

Thank
Cadet_N126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:40 PM   #5

Nova Scotia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet_N126 View Post
This is amazing Kat_in_Canada. I am in the middle of a 1986 Cadet n126 D rebuild and this could be really helpful. I live in Smithers, BC

How or what shipping process worked for you and the Predom parts contact?

So what is the email and the preferred contact to deal with is Roy ____ ?

We have redone the interior walls and floor. Am rebuilding the furniture, new wiring and need to rebuild the Popup ceiling and bug mesh.

Thanks again the finding this lead.

Barry

Thank

Hey Barry,

Just go to the website I provided in the initial post. He has a contact us page all set up and start there. I believe that Roy is the sole proprietor, so you will deal with him directly once he contacts you back. He did all the looking around for me and we went with Fed Ex international shipping. I spoke to friends in northern ontario that deal with international shipping on a regular basis and they said that it was reasonable. The only way to get cheaper is to use shipping containers.

If you have someone else in the area that would also like to purchase products, you could always combine shipping and save.

The owner is very easy to deal with, just be patient with his english. I think he uses google translate for some things, but the point gets across. I also found that photos and drawings worked well when you need to be specific.

Hope this helps.
K
Old 10-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #6

Nova Scotia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Minogue View Post
Hi kat. I had a captain for a while and had to replace the hatch. Got it from an rv parts place in Poland. I'm curious the cost of the window. I remember the shipping on the hatch was very reasonable compared to shipping in canada.
Jennifer
Casita, previously a captain that I kinda miss
Hi Jennifer.

I have outlined the whole process in another thread, but the basics were this.

In Euros, the window was around 300, shipping 250, packing supply cost 50, plus taxes and I also purchased some extra smaller parts that he was able to throw in the box.

The issue was the size of the window and shape of the box. Long and skinny and fragile. Shipped on friday from netherlands, delivered in nova scotia on tuesday, intact and left on my side porch. Well worth the cost of shipping.

I'm even thinking of replacing my rear window in the next year or so. That's how satisfied I am with the whole process. If I hadn't been so apprehensive with the first purchase, I would have bit the bullet and ordered new front and rear windows at the same time and saved on the shipping.

Live and learn.
k

Tags
cadet