Lil Snoozy has closed shop - Page 15 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-26-2022, 02:33 PM   #281

Name: John
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
Ohio
I made my Bigfoot purchased decision on the least risk of deposit loss. 2000 with a clause for refund if the trailer was not in production versus 6000 non refundable. Though I wasn’t a fan, the trust but verify quote seems logical.
oldwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:17 AM   #282

Name: Dmitry
Trailer: 2023 Casita Spirit Deluxe on order.
Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
I believe I will continue to stand by my recommendation to use a third party escrow account if the deposit structure that was proposed remains the policy. Ten grand is a lot of money and personally, I don’t need anything bad enough to hang it out on a promise to deliver without some kind of security or collateral.

At 15 years old, working for my dad in the gas station a “customer” needed fuel but had no money.
My dad offered to give him $5.00 worth of gas (about 15 gallons back then) in exchange for his jack and spare tire. He’d done that before and he had sold jacks and tires in the past after the 30 day payment receipt came due. I questioned him on this policy and he looked straight at me and said “people will lie to you”. And I Never forgot it.

Like it or not Voltaire will back me up in this. He said
“I may not agree with what you say but I will defend with my very life your right to say it.”
So like it or not , I don’t care.
And by the way, I’ve never said a negaive thing about the quality or dependability of a little snoozy,
Iowa Dave
Well-said! The $10K non-refundable deposit was a bit too intense for me, based on what I've read. Some other manufacturers are asking for this much, and even more (i.e. Armadillo). I went with the Casita. The Snoozy profile does look cool!
Dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy