1972 Amerigo rv - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2017, 12:04 AM   #1

Name: Vonda
Trailer: Amerigo
Washington
Cool 1972 Amerigo rv

Hi my name is Vonda, I am a new member & what brought me to this site was wanting to find out if there is any information I can find out about my 1972 ( or 1974) Amerigo RV I own. I can not find any manuals for my RV as to operating all the things I need to operate inside the RV. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Vonda o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:21 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonda o View Post
Hi my name is Vonda, I am a new member & what brought me to this site was wanting to find out if there is any information I can find out about my 1972 ( or 1974) Amerigo RV I own. I can not find any manuals for my RV as to operating all the things I need to operate inside the RV. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Welcome to FGRV Vonda. There are a number of Amerigo owners here that will be along soon. As far as manuals, there may not be one for your TT per se. All RVs pretty much use equipment from other makers for the build, things like heaters, AC, stoves and such. The best way to get info on them is to find the model #s and google for manuals and info.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:50 AM   #3

Name: Kathleen (Kai: ai as in wait)
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Greater Seattle Metropolitan Area, Washington
Registry
Hey, Vonda,

If you have any pics, we can help you figure out which year yours is. Ours is a 1973. No rear cargo hatch under the table area, smaller front window and bigger front closet.

Congrats! I agree, you can look here under Search (bottom of drop-down, not the top blank spot) for the appliance manufacturers, and also search online and ask them directly. as well.

I have a copy of the original 1973 Amerigo Owner's Manual and will send you a copy if you will e-mail me (click on my avatar and push "Send e-mail to Kai in Seattle." I believe the basics are the same for all the years the FG16 was made.

Welcome to FGRV, and welcome to amerigo ownership!

Have you decided to name yours yet?

Ours is "Peanut." One shell with two nuts in it.

BEST
Kai
Attached Thumbnails
Peanut 10 2015 to 6 2016 055.JPG   Peanut 8 2016 D.jpg  

PEANUT possible logo for amerigo trailer.jpg  

Tags
amerigo