Bolers, Trilliums and Cub Cadet for sale in Atlantic Canada - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #1

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Here are a few postings locally (New Brunswick) from Kijiji for those in the surrounding areas that might be looking and hoping for something closer than California and BC<a href="http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-RVs-campers-trailers-travel-trailers-campers-Trillium-5500-18ft-Fiberglass-Excellent-Condition-W0QQAdIdZ216666013" target="_blank">
</a>
Trillium 5500

Boler 1300

Another Boler 13

Cub Cadet

and if you are from around here or will be here (in New Brunswick) during the weekend of the 23rd there is a gathering at the Murray Beach Provincial Park
Mike and Sarah K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #2

Name: Anne
Trailer: currently shopping
Nova Scotia
how do you like your trillium

I want to get a small trailer like yours next spring. HOw heavy is your trillium. What do you pull it with. I really like trillium, bowlers and cadets. I like that the cadet has a smaller table and I would like to get a mattress for over the real table once it is folded down. I want to go down the eastern seaboard next July/August with the dog and don't want to fold the bed up and down each night. Anyway just figured you might have some ideas and opinions for me. How is pulling it on the gas budget. They are just so darn cute. Thanks Carrie
CCHalifax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
My `74 Trillium 1300 is rated as 1,500 lbs, as per the manufacturers spec sheet. I tow with an `06 Ranger, 3.0L 6 cyl, auto. Gas consumption goes up from about 11L per 100 kms to about 15L per 100K.
Richard Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadet