WI 1973 Eco Camper - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2018, 11:39 AM   #1

Name: Arizona
Trailer: Airstream
Nevada
Registry
1973 Eco Camper

Completely restored ECO made in 1973 by a company in Aurora Nebraska. This camper is a knockoff of Boler. I understand that this company bought molds from Boler and patterned their campers after the Canadian version. Very little difference from the Bolers. This camper is all new except for the shell, sub floor, windows, fiberglass interior parts and frame. Camper was stripped down to fiberglass shell and restored with all new materials and furnishings. The following is a bullet listings of restoration.
-Remodel of batt/propane storage with new fiberglass cover
-Reenforcement of frame in the axel mounting area with 3 inch tubing which raises camper 3 inches for better clearance
-New 2000 lb torsion axle
-New 14 inch wheels and radial tires
-Added stabilizing jacks front and back
-Removed and reinstalled all windows with new seals
-Replaced ceiling vent with Miracle fan
-Installed 100 amp solar panel and inverter
-Rebuilt door and replaced old latch with modern locking latch
-Built new bi-fold screen complete with newly created framework.
-New 1/4 in fome insulation and new vinyl covering
-All new Aspen wood parts custom built (trim, doors and moldings)
-Removed the on-board water tank and designed a H2O take up system from a portable container of your choice(improves underseat storage)
-Completely rewired camper and installed LED lights, solar panel, 12 v plugs, 110 plug, miracle fan, and 12V Engle compressor fridge
-Installed new two burner stove top
-Installed new catalytic heater
-All new vinyl flooring
-New table
-New storage under back under table
-New small pedestal table at center of couch area
-All new cushions and upholstery
-New black-out window coverings
-Removed old bunk configuration and created couch/bed in this area
In general a very usable and friendly little camper that weigh about 1100 hundred lbs. Very easy to pull with smaller vehicle. Great for little getaways and excursions. I got compliments everywhere I went with it and loved my time with this camper but I am going to be going full-time and have moved up to a larger trailer.
I have lots of pictures but I was having trouble gettting them to load so I can send them to you. It really is a lovely little camper.
Email and/or Phone:
775-513-258three / arizona.phelps@outlook.com
Trailer Location:
Boyd, WI
Price: $7,000
https://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/...erglass-camper
Old 05-23-2018, 10:11 AM   #2

Name: Ace
Trailer: 16' Casita 13' Scamp and Teardrop
Chicagoland
Looking at pics it may suffer from slight door sag. Maybe wrong but noticed extra weatherstripping on upper door. I have the sag and require the weatherstripping as in the photo. Seems like someone spent many hours refurbishing.
Nice job!
Old 05-23-2018, 11:45 AM   #3

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Door sag or not that is one kicking bargain. We already have three eggs or I would be on my way to buy this one ! Lee and Norma

Tags
eco