WA SOLD: 1974 Amerigo $7,400 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2017, 10:23 PM   #1

Name: Bria
Trailer: Amerigo
Washington
SOLD: 1974 Amerigo $7,400

For sale is a newly renovated and very clean vintage, fiberglass Amerigo travel trailer from 1974. The trailer is 13 ft long (16 ft with tongue). This trailer features a double bed and a single bed, a Dometic 3-way fridge, a standard duet oven, a toilet (I haven't used it, but it looks like it works), a water tank, 2 brand new propane tanks. The exterior fiberglass is in excellent condition. The trailer comes with various accessories including the original yellow and white striped awning.

I have rebuilt the window frames and resealed all the windows. There is new insulation and custom built walls. The interior woodwork has been either refinished or newly painted. The trailer has electric brakes and repacked wheel bearings. I have cleaned and refurbished everything down to the hinges and window screens.

Other new features of the trailer include:
-Newly updated cushion covers
-New flooring
-New tires
-New battery

I have been referencing everyone's amazing threads on this website to make sure everything was done correctly. I meant to contribute, but I never did and I apologize. Life happens I guess! Anyway, I finished the trailer just as we decided to move, so that's funny.

This trailer is ready to go camping, just fill it with your stuff and go! I have done all the hard work and this is your chance to reap the rewards. My family is moving and we can't take it where we're going. The asking price is less than what I've put into it, not including all the man hours, but these sorts of projects are more of a labor of love. I love to tinker, but my time on this project is done.

Please call or text (phone no. removed) to make an appointment to come check out this beautifully restored trailer. Serious inquiries only.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1141.JPG   IMG_1145.JPG  

IMG_1148.JPG   IMG_1156.JPG  

IMG_1139.JPG   IMG_1142.JPG  

IMG_1151.JPG   IMG_1153.JPG  

IMG_1154.JPG   IMG_1159.JPG  

Old 04-08-2017, 10:18 AM   #2

Name: William
Trailer: in the market
Washington
Where are you located in Washington? I am in Olympia and might want to take a look at your trailer.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #3

Washington
I am in Vancouver, wa. I have had quite a bit of interest this weekend and if it doesn't sell today I will be home tomorrow to show people.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:49 PM   #4

Name: Diane
Trailer: Idea
Oregon
We are interested and in Portland.

Sent you a text - please let us know when and where we can see it. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #5

Washington
Sold!

Thanks to everyone for the interest! I sold the trailer the trailer this afternoon. Good luck to everyone in their search!

I'm no longer a trailer person. I'm a yurt person now.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:36 PM   #6

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bria View Post
Thanks to everyone for the interest! I sold the trailer the trailer this afternoon. Good luck to everyone in their search!

I'm no longer a trailer person. I'm a yurt person now.
Congrats on your sale and thanks for letting us know it was sold.

Tags
amerigo, for sale