Li'l Snoozy Cassette toilet, water and decals. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2017, 09:57 AM   #1

Name: Don
Trailer: Still deciding, but changing my mind from the Casita FD to the Lil Snoozy!
Texas
Li'l Snoozy Cassette toilet, water and decals.

I wanted to post this in the Li'l Snoozy section. But I couldn't find that option. Please move this to the little snoozy section.

1) I'm not sure about the cassette toilet. Do you just get used to it after a while?

2) you still need the big Slinky hose to drain the grey tank, is that correct?

3) is it possible to order the li'l Snoozy without any decals on it? I would like to get a wrap rather than paint it. It's possible but I don't want to have to remove all the decals if I can order it with no decals.

Thanks and thanks for moving this to the Li'l Snoozy forum

The Don Pod
CallDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:55 AM   #2

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
The cassette toilet is very easy to use. You just slide the cassette out to empty it.You can google Thetford to see it.

The gray tank is drained with a regular garden hose. No big deal.

I have saw several trailers without the decals. The factory will probably work with you on whatever you want. Just look them up at lilsnoozy.com and get the phone number off the website.

For lots of information on the LiL Snoozy go to lilsnoozyowners.com
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:09 AM   #3

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
I have #191 of the production run. What decals? We have none.
We chose the upgraded Thetford that the cassette is removed from outside. Never had a problem with dumping the cassete. The problem I had with the thetford is I have sciatica and the seat is elevated just enough to murder my sciatic nerves after a couple of sessions. Solved that with a folding stool that I set up when I use it. I'm 5 ft 3, Dh is 5 ft 4 and he has no problems.
Since Florida was in a bad drought I got used to emptying the gray water into milk jugs which I then used to water my plants.

I think that covers your questions?
Mitzi Agnew-Giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #4

Name: Jack
Trailer: Casita Liberty
Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Agnew-Giles View Post
I have #191 of the production run. What decals? We have none.
We chose the upgraded Thetford that the cassette is removed from outside. Never had a problem with dumping the cassete. The problem I had with the thetford is I have sciatica and the seat is elevated just enough to murder my sciatic nerves after a couple of sessions. Solved that with a folding stool that I set up when I use it. I'm 5 ft 3, Dh is 5 ft 4 and he has no problems.
Since Florida was in a bad drought I got used to emptying the gray water into milk jugs which I then used to water my plants.

I think that covers your questions?
Good to know. We just ordered ours with cassette toilet among other things.. My wife has back issues also. The folding stool is a good idea. Thanks
jgilliam1955 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy