Need advice on buying a Little Joe - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #21

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlen Wolf View Post
I went by the Pelsue fiberglass layup facility and their buildout area in Lamar a few months ago and it looked like they had closed the buildout building (it was completely vacant) and there was no activity at the fiberglass layup facility. I have seen several of these units and they are very solid. They would make a very good adventure or safari rig but they were very expensive and heavy.

BTW - I was looking for a facility to build out some scientific research equipment in the Lamar CO area at the time and was interested in renting the buildout building.

Pelsue is a large supplier of equipment for the communications industry so the trailers are made for heavy industrial use. I think they are just a small part of their operations.

Orlen
I was thinking about the feasibility of using a stripped (empty, no cabinets) Pelsue trailer for cargo, so two days ago I wrote to the Pelsue company. I mentioned that someone drove by and thought they looked closed. They gave me the ballpark estimate I asked for and also said, "I’m not sure who drove by our facility, but we are busier than an ant hill next to a picnic basket."
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #22

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Annabelle P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Craigslist
HERE IS A 2008 Little Joe fiberglass trailer for sale Looking for Casita or Scamp, check this small lightweight!!
"2008 Little Joe fiberglass trailer. It is comparable to Casita and Scamp, but weighs only 900 pounds! Great to pull with small vehicle! Basically a two person RV. It has stove, refrigerator, sink/pump, A/C, fantastic fan, seats make into large queen bed. Spare tire, stabilizer jacks and propane tank, - in excellent condition, well taken care of. Please call 817-386-4862 or 903-360-8289. Ready to use. "
$8500 (Benbrook)
Name:   3md3o13l05O05T55S1b3s2999bdfb0f31128a.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  7.0 KB
"Not my trailer Kevin K"
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #23

Trailer: Lite House
Registry
Pretty cool. It looks a lot like my Lite•House with a few exceptions. I assume that the vent on the side is for a refrigerator? I'm guessing that at least one of the hatches is for battery access. The wheels look larger than the 8 inch ones on my camper. I'm guessing that the LJ has a longer tongue?
Davie B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
little joe