Floorplan for newer Bigfoot Gaucho 17.5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2023, 06:47 PM   #1

Name: Bob
Trailer: Bigfoot 17G
Oregon
Floorplan for newer Bigfoot Gaucho 17.5

I have a 1995 Bigfoot Gaucho that has the fairly small fridge under the right hand side of the kitchen counter (as you face the counter).

I seem to recall having seen some newer models -- perhaps 2005 or so -- that had a larger fridge that was raised off the floor and was to the left of the cooktop/oven.

I am thinking of rebuilding my kitchen along similar lines but am puzzled because, if moved to the left side, the fridge would cover part of the window.

So, I guess my question is -- do the newer models with the taller fridge have the windows located in the same places as the older models?

I can find a floorplan for the newer models; if anyone can provide or point me in the direction of a floorplan for the older models, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all respondents.
bobblangley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 06:55 PM   #2

Name: Bob
Trailer: Bigfoot 17G
Oregon
Another helpful piece of information would be where the kitchen window is situated relative to the front and back of the trailer.

Would anyone with a newer model with the larger fridge to the left of the stove be able/willing to send me some measurements that would show where that window is located?
bobblangley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot