2012 Lil Snoozy for sale Austin, TX - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-06-2019, 12:57 PM   #1

Name: Tommy
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Texas
2012 Lil Snoozy for sale Austin, TX

We bought our Lil' Snoozy in November of 2012. We special ordered it directy from the company in South Carolina. My family has outgrown our Lil Snoozy unfortunately. This Lil Snoozy is in great condition. We have worked hard to maintain it and have kept it under cover. It has a Honda generator, spare tire, additional bedroom window, Thetford cassette toilet, 8,000 BTU AC, mag wheels, graphics (primarily yellow), 'Fantastic fan' in the bathroom, additional picture window, gas shocks added to all picture windows, side awning, and rear awning, all purchased at time of purchase from Lil Snoozy.
Since the time of purchase we have added an outlet with USB ports, both tires and the spare were replaced with Maxxis tires in 2016. You will see in the photos we had a custom cover made to create 'over the hitch' storage. We added a spare tire mount to the passenger side and a receiver for a bicycle rack on the rear. Our Lil Snoozy has a comfy queen size bed. We made new colorful curtains for it. We added shelves on both sides at the top of the interior wall with a decorative rail to keep items in place.
The pictures are worth a thousand words. We just washed Lil Snoozy and cleaned the interior so it is sparkling. Please, only serious buyers. Only cash accepted. More photos available.
For sale for $22,000. All ready for you to hitch her up and go!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6598.jpg   IMG_3037.jpg  

IMG_3067.jpg   IMG_3070.jpg  

Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #2

Name: Joe
Trailer: Shopping
Florida
More pictures

Good afternoon
Please more interior pictures, specifically right side counter
Thanks
Joe
Joegroundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:59 PM   #3

Texas
Afternoon JoeGH,
Just got discharged from Hospital, moving a little slow and wife actually did post so will get with her and get more pics and how to post ASAP. Thanks for your interest.
Tommy
Old 06-07-2019, 08:18 PM   #4

Texas
Evening JoeGH, I'm very frustrated as I can not figure out how to add more pictures. If any one can help, otherwise must wait till wife gets home.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:26 PM   #5

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugent View Post
Evening JoeGH, I'm very frustrated as I can not figure out how to add more pictures. If any one can help, otherwise must wait till wife gets home.

I don't think you can add photos to your original post, but you could post pictures on a new "reply" in this thread.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:47 PM   #6

Texas
Best this old man can do Joe
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3056.jpg   IMG_3074.jpg  

IMG_3055.jpg   IMG_3063.jpg  

Old 06-07-2019, 08:51 PM   #7

Texas
Thanks Glenn,
Think that is what I just did but have no idea how? So glad I only used a hammer and shovel when I was working. Would never make any money if had to use this thing all day
Old 06-07-2019, 08:53 PM   #8

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
The site only allows you to edit a post for a certain amount of time, which you had exceeded ( by days? )
Old 06-07-2019, 08:57 PM   #9

Texas
Hi there: This is Hillary, Tommy's wife. Is it possible for you to message me your email address and I can send you many more photos that way? Not sure what the protocol is on this site.

Thanks.
Hillary
Old 06-08-2019, 03:37 AM   #10

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
I wonder if that's our old SSR, sort of miss it, but the Jeep Wrangler for a play toy is much more fun and it can even get dirty every once in a wile.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 08:38 AM   #11

Texas
Morning Trainman,
If ya miss it I sell it to you, cause I have a rock crawlin, get dirty Land Crusier that needs feedin too. Us old boys can never have too many toys it's that SS check that keeps us in check.
Tommy
PS: Look close thru the trailer windows of our last pics and our off roader can be seen.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:42 AM   #12

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugent View Post
Morning Trainman,
If ya miss it I sell it to you, cause I have a rock crawlin, get dirty Land Crusier that needs feedin too. Us old boys can never have too many toys it's that SS check that keeps us in check.
Tommy
PS: Look close thru the trailer windows of our last pics and our off roader can be seen.
I can see it's not Yellow, come to think of it I've never seen a Yellow Land Cruiser, probably for a good reason. Yellow is a hot rod color, I don't even like yellow Jeeps.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 05:43 PM   #13

Name: Rebekah
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Texas
Do you still have your snoozy for sale?
Delafield is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, lil snoozy