Lil Snoozy in TN - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-26-2021, 05:19 PM   #21

Name: Mike
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Tennessee
Thanks for all the replies and messages! I will definitely reach out once everything is complete after we get back from vacation. I finally figured out how to get the toilet to flush today after turning on all the proper power and switches. I filled the water tank and ran the pump, as well as hooking it up to the RV drinking water hose and everything ran correctly with no leaks in the water lines or drains. I did give up on the toilet cassette tank, it had some pieces that had come loose from the inside. I just ordered a new one, but of course it’s on back order. I’m hoping all the parts arrive when i’m vacation next week. I’m an expert on Lil Snoozy”s now after all the work I’ve done. I would probably keep the thing if I fit better in there, but I’m 6’8”. LOL
Apsuhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 09:20 AM   #22

Name: Chuck
Trailer: Snoozy II
California
There are a couple of Lil Snoozy owners FaceBook pages and a Snoozy II page. Place on there, it won’t last long. I’ve had my Snoozy II for 6 months….and have been asked twice if I wanted to sell!
Ahneema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 10:07 AM   #23

Tennessee
Yes, I joined those 3 facebook groups a few weeks ago and have gotten lots of good info in there. The new builder of the Snoozy II, Shaun, has been very helpful giving me advice for finding parts and making fixes. Thanks!
Old 07-03-2021, 08:09 PM   #24

Tennessee
Just got back from vacation today and got all the trailer lights working. I’ve still got some things to work on inside the Snoozy this week. I also ordered a new toilet tank, and it’s on back order … so hopefully it arrives soon. I made a little video of the lights this evening
https://youtu.be/jVJ1UYw5UB8
Old 07-03-2021, 10:33 PM   #25

Name: Lars
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
I hope your vacation was enjoyable. The 'Lil Snoozy is looking good.
LarsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:13 AM   #26

Tennessee
Making progress

I’m slowly making progress. Got the fridge and couch reinstalled and got a queen mattress from a friend to stage it. It’s foam and very soft so I don’t think anyone would want to sleep on it. LOL. I need to install the new trim and wipe down the cabinets with Murphy’s oil. Still waiting on the new toilet cassette, it still says backordered. I also ordered some new shower faucet handles. But it looks like Im finally nearing the finish line. I will list for $22.500. I think that’s a good price with all the work I’ve done. The other 2018 Lil Snoozy’s i’ve seen listed were 23k and 25k and mine has the nice Honda generator.
Attached Thumbnails
83EFDAB8-AB50-47AE-8BD8-27F700E0C59D.jpg   BA4D8AB4-B42E-4B6C-8247-BECB1E19C61E.jpg  

Old 07-06-2021, 09:26 AM   #27

Name: Sled
Trailer: currently shopping
Illinois
Yes I'm still interested in purchasing the Snoozy
Sled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 07:55 PM   #28

Tennessee
Update - made a new Youtube video with interior video & pics …

https://youtu.be/6bXkaZiV5jM

“Selling my mother’s Lil Snoozy. Purchased in Oct 2018. Less than 1,000 original miles. Bought in South Carolina and driven back to middle TN. She is in bad health so Snoozy has sat unused for around a year. I have washed, waxed & buffed exterior, installed new blinds, underlayment under couch & bed, new trim, new shower drain, new shower faucet handles, new Thetford C220 cassette toilet tank, new door catch. I basically replaced and fixed anything that needed attention. I cleaned and disinfected the entire interior fiberglass shell by removing refrigerator, couch, bed etc. This also let me inspect all plumbing to insure no leaks and proper functions. Everything works like new. $22,500. Clarksville, TN”

I am just waiting on new shower faucet handles and new toilet cassette tank (on back order) to arrive so I can sell. Thanks
Old 07-15-2021, 04:45 AM   #29

Tennessee
Sold

Update - Sold
It was an emotional day yesterday. My mother was being released from her rehab facility yesterday so I was packing up all her items that I stored at my house. I found the missing part from the thetford cassette tank that I thought I had mistakenly thrown away. So watched a youtube video titled “Thetford toilet C200 cassette refurbishment” and I got my old cassette tank working! I filled the toilet with water and it held, and then I could flush. The pieces inside the tank that open and close the lid when flushing had fallen off, so it was very satisfying to fix that too! The new tank shipped today, so I’m still going to include in the Snoozy sale. While waiting to hear from the rehab place so I could pick up mom, a very nice couple from TN came to take a look at our Lil Snoozy. They had seen my youtube video and after seeing it in person, they gave me a deposit to hold it for them until the new cassette tank and title arrive next week. It’s sold ��
I went to pick up mom to take her back to her to her sisters house as soon as they left. I brought her back to my house to see my kids quick before I took her home, because they haven’t been able to see her in over a month due to hospital & rehab rules. When we pulled up she saw her Lil Snoozy & was so excited to see it all cleaned up and looking good again. I got her back to her house with all her things and finally just made it back home. My mom won’t be able stay in her current living situation much longer, I hope I can find a nice assisted living facility soon before school starts back. I’m glad the money from the Snoozy will help her live more comfortably in the near future.
To all the Lil Snoozy community who have helped me make repairs or guide me in the right direction, thank you so much! Also to those who showed interest in my camper and possibly wanted to buy it … thank you and I’m sorry it didn’t work out. I never thought there would be so much interest in our Snoozy. I definitely didn’t think I would be able get a buyer lined up before getting all the final items ready. I’ve learned a lot with this big summer project and I’m happy the new owners will be able to enjoy it. Thanks!

Tags
lil snoozy