Bigfoot B17FB price - new. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2022, 01:51 PM   #1

Name: Dmitry
Trailer: 2023 Casita Spirit Deluxe on order.
Rhode Island
Bigfoot B17FB price - new.

I tried to get a price from Bigfoot, but they referred me to their dealer network, and none of their dealers list a price on their websites. How much would it be approximately?
Some of those authorized dealers don't even list Bigfoot as one of their brands.
Dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 06:50 PM   #2

Name: Tom
Trailer: BigFoot 25B25RT
Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
I tried to get a price from Bigfoot, but they referred me to their dealer network, and none of their dealers list a price on their websites. How much would it be approximately?
Some of those authorized dealers don't even list Bigfoot as one of their brands.
https://www.trailerworlddenver.com/i...9.5FS,15C9.5FR
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 06:53 PM   #3

Name: Shawn
Trailer: 2021 Bigfoot 25B25RT. Prior units: 2019 Escape 21, 2001 Casita SD17
Kentucky
Price

Paige at Trailer World in Denver is very responsive, and typically the best price on a Bigfoot. Most Bigfoots are ordered by a specific customer, it maybe hard to shop by price on a website on any molded fiberglass RV. Our Bigfoot came from Southland the dealer in Atlanta, they advertise on RV trader all the time. If you are looking to order, the first question to ask a prospective dealer is "do have any build slots available and if so what is the time line". When we bought ours the time line was 14-16 months from Trailer World. Our Bigfoot was 6mo old and had been used three times, when we bought her from the original owners. If we had ended up buying new, it would have been from Paige. Just email her, she will quote you a price.
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 10:41 PM   #4

Name: Joel
Trailer: Casita SD
Texas
All the pleasures of dealer mark-ups, combined with all the pleasures of waiting for the factory to build your RV...
JoelInTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 06:17 AM   #5

Name: Shawn
Trailer: 2021 Bigfoot 25B25RT. Prior units: 2019 Escape 21, 2001 Casita SD17
Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelInTexas View Post
All the pleasures of dealer mark-ups, combined with all the pleasures of waiting for the factory to build your RV...
Joel,

Our last RV was an Escape, which wasn't a perfect process either. My sales person at Escape had limited knowledge of actually using an Escape, at times I felt that I was more in touch than her. Bigfoot keeps its dealer network small and Paige at Trailer World was very knowledgeable and owns a Bigfoot TC. Like I said I did not buy from her and have no skin in the game, but Trailer World seemed very straight forward. A dealer that is honest may not be a bad thing.
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 08:53 AM   #6

Trailer: Sold Bigfoot. Shopping for Arctic Fox 22G
Missouri
It is safe to say that there are no new ones in stock anywhere in the US. You might try calling one of the dealers direct and asking a live salesman if one can be ordered, how long it would take to get it and what the price would be. There will be no bargains.
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 09:10 AM   #7

Name: John
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
Ohio
Actually the better dealers will discount off list. There will be a long wait though. We ordered through Apache in Portland Oregon.
oldwave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot