SOLD: 1997 Scamp Deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-06-2019, 04:52 PM   #1

Name: Amber
Trailer: Scamp
California
1997 Scamp Deluxe

Selling my 16' Scamp Deluxe, manufactured 1997, 11,800 cash.

It is pretty much a Layout A diagram attached from Scamp website meaning front dinette, back dinning table both turn into beds side bathroom with toilet and shower. The only variation is that the refrigerator is not next to the closet, it is actually under the 2 burner range and there is an extra upper and lower cabinet in its place next to the closet. There is also a custom metal storage compartment attached to the rear exterior which comes in very handy. The tongue was also extended to give the trailer a wider turning radius which has come in very handy on the road. It also has an automatic electric jack, so no cranking up and down. The spare tire is on the front along with 2 propane tanks. The refrigerator is a 3 way propane, shore power, battery power . There is a built in furnace electric/propane that I just had serviced. There is a large vent on the ceiling that I just had replaced at the manufacturer and I had a window AC unit installed under the small dinette seat which is effective. The cushion upholstery was re done by a prior owner and is beige on one side and light green on the other. I installed new blackout curtains, covered with beige fabric on the interior. I also brought the trailer to the scamp facility in Backus MN for inspection and repairs, new toilet flange, they re glued the headliner and tested and patched for leaks and installed a new roof vent cover. The house battery is new, installed in June 2019. The white wall tires are new, installed May 2019 along with a new spare tire. The large bed is 50" wide x 77" long. The dinette turns into a very small bed, for a child maybe 4' due to a storage cabinet behind the dinette. Title in hand.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1997 Scamp Deluxe

amberbradberry is offline   Reply With Quote