Wanted: Seeking a Casita 17, ideally 2015 2020 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-02-2020, 11:46 PM   #1

Name: Siggie
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Texas
Seeking a Casita 17, ideally 2015 2020

Looking to trade either 2005 Porsche Cayenne Sport Champagne or our 2008 BMW M550i Midnight Blue , both equipped with Michelin tires and have clean Texas titles ready to go!

Veteran husband Marine and I are seeking a travel trailer to live in full time. Our current rental home contains toxic mold that has made us extremely sick, and has impacted our ability to run our small local business.

Most of our items will have to be thrown out due to possible mold contamination, thereby, we are seeking to immediately vacate and transition into safe alternative housing.

In addition, we are willing to trade both vehicles clean Texas titles for a full rig fiberglass trailer and truck.

Will send pictures and vehicle info to interested traders and/or buyers only. Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you for reading and may you have a blessed New Year.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Seeking a Casita 17, ideally 2015 2020
SigSaw28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:09 AM   #2

Name: Henry
Trailer: BigFoot
Tennessee
What is the mileage on each car and the condition? Pics of the outside and inside would help.

You might be better served to just sell the cars then buy a trailer. Also you should consider that fiberglass trailers are expensive. I did a quick Google and your cars together are probably worth less than just a Casita built in the years you requested. If you had cash you can buy either a newer stick built or possibly an older Casita or Scamp.

You should also understand that if you buy a trailer you will have to park it long term, probably in an RV park if you intend on living in it. Check into monthly rates, which typically are much lower than daily rates. Just be certain to have electric hook up and maybe also sewer hookups: Most RV parks will have bathrooms and showers available to renters.

Also consider just moving into another rental unit rather than buying a trailer.
Rzrbrn is offline   Reply With Quote