SOLD: 2010 EggCamper EggCamper - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-11-2021, 07:49 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
2010 EggCamper EggCamper

For Sale:

2010 17 foot EggCamper 20,000

I have owned this EggCamper since April 2012. I have loved, loved this trailer. I am entering a different chapter in my life and it is time for someone else to enjoy this trailer.

I have been told that less than 150 EggCampers were produced between 2006 and 2015 in Grandville, MI. EggCampers are pretty similar to Casitas. My understanding is there are five major differences between them:

EggCampers are taller and wider than Casitas making the interior much more spacious. EggCamper are electric only, they have no propane and no cooktop in them. They are double hulled with all fiberglass interior so no carpeting on the inside walls.

Dry weight of the trailer is approximately 2100 lbs. I have towed the EggCamper with my mid size SUV that has a factory 5000 lb. tow package. Exterior height is 8 ft, 2 inches. Exterior width is 7 ft, 4 inches. . . EggCamper length is measured the same as other fiberglass trailers. It is a 17 foot trailer. The cabin is 13 feet in length and the other 4 feet is the tongue.

. The space for the bed is 54 inches wide full size . The length of the bed area does have several empty inches at both ends of the mattress. In the photos you will see a twin mattress that I used.

14 inch tires

14 gallon fresh water tank

8 gallon black tank

24 gallon grey tank

30 amp power

Wet Bath

Norcold 12v DC Refrigerator

Electric Heater

Residential Air Conditioner

Small Microwave

TV mount with TV

Set up for TV cable connection

Great exterior tongue box

6 upper storage cabinets

2 generous closets

4 lower storage cabinets under the bed

I painted the cabinet doors and the table top. I put new knobs on the upper six cabinets. I installed curtain tracks with clips so you can easily change out the curtains. I updated two of the lights with double LED lights and changed the bulbs in the other two to LED.

I put on new tires in 2015 or 2016. New battery in Aug 2018.

May 2018 I had the windows professionally tinted.

In April 2019 the excellent guys at Little Home on the Road in Texas installed a 3 inch lift kit and OMW shock absorbers.

I am also including a Honda EU2000i portable generator. I used the generator at three different events when I was dry camping. It has been stored in my garage and maintained the rest of the time. I am including the TV I used as well as a few other odds and ends.

I am happy to answer questions and have many more photos I can provide. I am located 60 miles from Kansas City, MO.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2010 EggCamper EggCamper

Ms. Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 07:59 PM   #2

Name: jerry
Trailer: in market
Iowa
Sold?
baldy is offline   Reply With Quote