For Sale: 1988 Bigfoot B 19 - Colorado - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-10-2022, 08:41 PM   #1

Name: Alex
Trailer: Bigfoot
Colorado
1988 Bigfoot B 19 - Colorado

Here we have a 1988 Bigfoot B 19 Insulated Travel Trailer weighs 2800 pounds . My original plan was to turn this into the ultimate boondocking camper, but I am moving and, sadly, circumstances are leading me to sell this beauty. I lived out of this trailer for two months in its current condition, and towed it around 1500 miles. That being said it s a 35 year old trailer that needs work to get it back up to its full potential. Most things are fairly minor and just need parts ordered and installed. Many are personal choices for the new owner . Bigger things that need repaired: eventually needs a rear bumper, new awning, and the main door reinforced or rebuilt original design is not the best .

Work done so far:

New suspension: Dexter straight axles rated for 7,000 pounds total in case of adding weight for larger tanks, solar, bike/motorcycle rack, etc. , Dexter auto adjusting drum brakes didn t work when I acquired it, four new leaf springs original leaf pack and size , all new hardware, all new wiring to brakes, used wheels with real tires Hankook IPike RW11, studded to avoid annoyances with those pesky trailer tires.

New LED Running Lights all the way round.

A lot of the outer hardware was replaced with stainless steel bolts/screws.

Windows just re sealed.

New 7 Way plug.

Features:

Working 4 burner stove with small oven.

Working Dometic propane/shore power/battery Fridge and Freezer.

Combo Shower/toilet, I haven t personally used it, but the RV center test said the system worked but the tank gauge was broken.

Can sleep four with one fullish size bed, a twin, then a small bunk for a child.

Setup for weight distribution hitch.

Ample storage space.

newer propane tanks.

I do not know much about its past, but it must have spent some amount of time near the coast in a wet environment, because there is some surface rust. There was also water damage that was repaired at some point prior to me owning it. I do not think the previous owners new about this, or they did not disclose this to me.

Clean Washington title ready to be signed over to new owner. I had an inspection done by an RV center before I purchased it, so I can pass that document along if you are serious. So far about 4,500 has been invested in this trailer for the suspension, wiring, and lights. It is located in Fruita, Colorado.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1988 Bigfoot B 19 - Colorado

Alix T is offline   Reply With Quote